In the provision of all our services, AQUA FINANCIAL CONSULTING adheres to these professional values, and applies them consistently in the relationships we establish with all our customers, partners and employees.
We aim to be the first choice for companies, public authorities and others who seek to benefit from the highest quality consultancy services in Romania.
Our mission is to consolidate and enhance the success of our customers by providing high-quality, rapid, reliable and flexible services.
PROFESSIONALISM, RESPECT, CONFIDENTIALITY
Every customer enjoys consultancy services of the highest level from our specialists and partners.
To ensure our customers enjoy long-term benefits, we have built our entire business on impeccable moral and professional conduct, and by promoting fair business practices.
DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS
To identify the most effective solutions for all our customers, we value the diversity of opinion, creativity and experience of our specialists and partners.
What sets us apart from others?
• A team experienced in managing non-reimbursable funds and skilled in relating effectively with public authorities
• Implementation of innovative models of organisational resources to ensure the best cost-effectiveness of consultancy services for our customers
• Access to a bank of detailed and up-to-date knowledge of the mechanisms of specific legislation for grants
• Easy access to a diverse range of additional resources tailored to the specific needs of clients and projects
We offer “ONE STOP SHOP” type of services for sustainable and feasible solutions at the highest quality level optimizing our customers’ time and resources:
• The identification of business ideas/projects with high-development potential for private or public customers and NGO’s
• The identification of opportunities/funding sources – programs with national public funds, European funded programs, bilateral funded programs, credit schemes
• Realistic planning of the project in correlation with the available resources, donor’s requirements and conditionalities
• Assistance for accessing the funds necessary for the implementations of the projects (preparing full application, assistance during the evaluation period up to the financing contract signature) including the elaboration of any necessary, specific studies (market research, feasibility studies, business plan, cost benefit analysis)
• Specific assistance for projects management (financial assistance, legal assistance, support in organizing and carrying out procurement procedures etc.)
• Providing tailored training for the project’s team
Certification SR EN ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System
Certification SR EN ISO 14001:2005 – Environment Management System
Certification SR OHSAS 18001:2008 – Health and Safety Management System